As part of the creation of Proud Lilywhites, Tottenham Hotspur together with the GFSN and the founding members agreed the following core principles which are fundamental to the success of the Association:
- support the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender supporters of Tottenham Hotspur
- further the pioneering nature of Tottenham Hotspur as a champion of inclusion and diversity
- work to establish a safe space and a social environment for Tottenham Hotspur’s LGBT supporters
- work as a conduit between Tottenham Hotspur and the LGBT community with a view to tackling homophobia, biphobia and transphobia in football
- promote the visibility of TottenhamHotspur’s LGBT community and celebrate its pride in the club
These were ratified in the Article of Association and align with the Terms of Reference agreed with Tottenham Hotspur. The committee were elected at an AGM on 26th April 2014, and will serve a 15 month term until our next AGM in June 2015. Committee terms will be annually thereafter.